Factory Direct Cabinetry
Our cabinets are manufactured in our Washington, NJ factory and sold directly to our customers.
Styles: traditional, country, transitional, modern and antique cabinetry.
Cabinet Finishes: stained, painted, glazed or antiqued
Wood species: maple, cherry and oak to specialty woods such as tiger maple and quarter sawn oak.
Metal: Aluminum, stainless steel
For homeowners whose cabinetry needs sprucing up , we offer cabinet refacing to change the exterior of the kitchen.
Refacing can be achieved by simply changing the doors, drawer fronts or if more details are desired corbels, crown moldings, or appliance panels can be added.
Materials: granite, soapstone, butcher block, other wood species, and stainless steel, zinc.
Backsplash tile and installation.
Wholesale appliance packages featuring brands such as GE, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Jennair, Thermodor, Wolf, Miele, Bosch, Prestige, and Viking.
Sinks, faucets and fixtures from such companies as Kohler, Grohe, Franke and Rohl.
Steps To Remodeling
~ From design conception to completion ~ plan on 2 months for a simple installation to 6 months for an in depth remodel.
1. Decide the scope of your project, budget and time frame. Create a portfolio with your desires.
2. Schedule a free in home estimate – Rudy and Ellen will come to your home to discuss your project and costs: including layout and design, cabinet style, appliances, flooring, fixtures, lighting, plumbing, electric, etc.
3. Plan a visit to Kitchen Beautiful’s showcase home to view cabinetry styles, door designs, interior cabinet components, paint and stain colors, moldings, flooring, appliances, fixtures and lighting. Complete a design agreement and deposit to begin design renderings
4. Visit appliance showroom to view choices and place order. Visit counter top and tile top dealers to view choices and secure samples to bring home.
5. Review kitchen design renderings and finalize plan. Choose wood species, cabinet colors and design elements in kitchen. Complete contract for remodeling.
6. Clean out kitchen cabinets, store in a nearby room. Set up temporary kitchen with folding table to include coffee maker, toaster/toaster oven, microwave, burner, etc. Have disposable dishware available.
7. Demolition and removal of kitchen cabinetry, countertops, appliances, etc.
8. Kitchen plumbing and electric rough ins completed, construction work done – walls, headers, etc. new flooring installed, windows replaced,
9. Appliances delivered and set in place.
10. Base cabinets installed, template completed for counter tops, counter tops installed, sink and faucet hook ups, dishwasher hook up, upper cabinets installed, molding installed.
11. Plumbing, HVAC and appliance installation completed, electrical and under counter lighting, task lighting, island lights installed.